THIS ARTICLE MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE MARKETING LINKS! IN CASE YOU MAKE A PURCHASE THROUGH ONE OF THE LINKS, WE'LL GET A SMALL COMMISSION. WITH NO EXTRA CHARGES TO YOU. THANKS!!
The job of a marketer is never dull, they have to rethink, and readjust their tactics, and strategies on a regular basis. The constant change in the digital world impacts the way communication is done with the audience. And in order to keep up with the digital marketing world here are some key digital marketing trends.
Key Digital Marketing Trends
1. Use Videos to Increase Conversions and Brand Recognition
While making an advanced marketing plan, it is an outright must to use videos. Almost three out of four customers say they have shared a brand’s video content. Depending upon products, or services, most clients affirm that watching a video of an item prior to purchasing fundamentally expands their trust in their purchase choice. The use of videos in marketing goes past YouTube and should connect with clients across all significant social media platforms. Some of the points to follow while curating a digital marketing strategy around the video marketing are listed below,
- Keep it brief, as most potential customers will make the decision to watch or snap away from the video inside 8-10 seconds.
- Make it fun, nobody needs to watch an exhausting video, yet you ought to adjust impressive skill versus humor. Targeting your ideal audience is critical.
- Make Stories, delivering video content that pulls the heart, inspires, or basically makes the audience laugh can naturally drive conversion rate.
- The vast majority of people are visual learners. Make videos that look to impress, yet additionally teach. Tiktok is now the most used medium for posting videos. But other social media platforms are still relevant such as Instagram Reels, and Youtube Shorts.
- Optimize the content for smartphones, and mobile devices as most video content are watched on a cell phone and often at work, or while traveling.
2. Consistently Make High-Quality Content
Content marketing is a key piece of any marketing strategy. Be that as it may, it should follow through on two fronts. It ought to be all around developed and impressive and it ought to be interesting, and engaging. The trend in digital marketing isn’t simply about content marketing. The main focus and the future of digital marketing are on making high-quality engaging content that can be shared across different social media platforms. For example, a few Hotel groups utilize virtual tours of their properties to draw in potential customers. But the quality of the content shared matters the most as it plays a major role in the audience’s decision-making.
3. Use Influencer Marketing
Getting a celebrity for endorsement can provide a lot of visibility and recognition to the brand. Influencer Marketing is a powerful tool. While making the marketing strategy make it a point to include influencer marketing into the mix.
4. Artificial Intelligence (AI)
While it is a known fact that marketing revolves around human-to-human communication, digital marketing follows the trend of the digital world. Marketers can’t disregard the use of AI. The use of AI is becoming mainstream and it is more common than it was a few years ago. Artificial intelligence is utilized around the world to search patterns, mine through billions of buyer behavior information, analyze social media posts and websites for key insights, and even computerize customer support. The following are some ways of utilizing AI,
- Distinguish what issues Artificial Intelligence can help solve. Artificial Intelligence should add something to your current products, or services, or it will be viewed as pointless.
- Create the connection among your products, services, and AI.
- Make a preplanned marketing strategy utilizing AI to anticipate what the client will normally need straightaway.
You can further develop customer conversion by utilizing AI to anticipate the ideal opportunity to meet with a likely client or send email correspondence.
5. Implement Voice Search
Remember the first when you first used voice to text to send a message. Simple, yet it was revolutionary. As the world of digital marketing evolves, it is essential to implement and utilize voice search as a key factor in marketing strategies. As more and more people are embarrassing the use of Alexa, Siri, and Google assistant, all things will become voice integrated in near future.
6. Use Micro-Moments
Micro-Moments are the moments when we make split-second decisions about – what to eat, what to buy, or where to go. It all happens because of our shortened attention span thanks to smartphones. Google categorizes the Micro-Moments into 4 types,
- I want to buy moments
- I want to do moments
- I want to go moments
- I want to know moments
Micro-Moments are closely related to targeted advertising, and personalization. Remember about these moments while formulating your marketing strategy. Because now brands require to grab the attention of the audience within seconds.
So that concludes the article about key digital marketing trends. Always be aware of the marketing trends to stay one step ahead of your competition. This can act as a handy guide for you in formulating your next marketing strategy.