THIS ARTICLE MAY CONTAIN AFFILIATE MARKETING LINKS! IN CASE YOU MAKE A PURCHASE THROUGH ONE OF THE LINKS, WE'LL GET A SMALL COMMISSION. WITH NO EXTRA CHARGES TO YOU. THANKS!!
Google Chrome is the most popular browser. And it has lots of handy and useful extensions to offer that can help its user and elevate the user experience. In this article, we are going to take a look at the top 10 chrome extensions for graphic designers and web designers which can speed up their workflow. Let’s get to it.
Table of Contents
- Top 10 Chrome Extensions for Graphic Designers and Web Designers
- 01. Amazing screenshot
- 02. Toybox
- 03. Muzli
- 04. SVG Grabber
- 05. Page Ruler
- 06. ColorZilla
- 07. Fonts Ninja
- 08. Window Resizer
- 09. Emoji Keyboard
- 10. Pablo
- Some more Chrome Extension Suggestions
- 11. Instant Wireframe
- 12. PerfectPixel
- 13. Stylebot
- 14. Full-page Screen Capture
Top 10 Chrome Extensions for Graphic Designers and Web Designers
Are you looking to take a screenshot of your website or demonstrate the design and operation? The Google Chrome extension is a great tool for taking screenshots and screen recordings from your computer.
Amazing: The main features of this extension for Google Chrome
You don’t need to be complicated, the three extensions for Google Chrome have enough features to register and save what you need for your design projects.
- Captured images can be cropped and resized.
- Download videos and screenshots easily
- Use blur and annotation tools.
Toybox is the best Chrome extension for you if you want to make it easier to review every web page and add feedback (on each section, button, and image)
Toybox: The main features of the Chrome application
Toybox, a Chrome app, is an amazing tool that saves the life of web designers and programmers alike.
- You can leave comments directly on the site. There are options to add comments to the sections or buttons.
- It’s like an online whiteboard, where you can add comments, mistakes, and ideas.
- You should also examine the CSS on the website.
- Export tasks and comments directly.
The extension costs extra, but you can get a 30-day free trial without having to use your credit cards.
Are you a visual artist? This Chrome plugin will help you spark your creativity and create your first graphic sketches.
You’ll always see an updated feed every time you open a new browser tab.
These random images are drawn from different design sources so you can find inspiration in every window.
Muzli: Top Inspirational Features to Add to Your Google Chrome
These features are available before you add this extension to Google Chrome.
- Includes photography, designs, and inspirational UI/UX.
- These random inspiration sources can replace the default Chrome page.
- It can be integrated with other programs such as Dribble and Designer news.
04. SVG Grabber
Do you want to save all icons and logos on a website? An extension for Chrome makes this easy.
SVG Grabber is easy to use. All you have to do is click one button and it will grab all the SVGs on the page. Great, isn’t it?
SVG Grabber: The main features of extracting images from web browsers
These features will allow you to quickly extract images, logos, and icons from web browsers.
- You can view everything that you have captured and then download what you need.
- You can copy the code to all SVG illustrations and icons on a website.
- It can be kept in the background so you can use it whenever it is needed.
05. Page Ruler
It can be tedious to measure the sizes of all objects on a website. That is why Page Ruler is the most popular extension in the Google Chrome Store. You can use it as many times and as often as you like.
This extension is easy to use. You just need to open Page Ruler and drag the box you want to measure.
Do you have an interest in UX design for a website?
Page Ruler: The main features of this Google Chrome extension to be downloaded
This Google Chrome extension allows you to see the pixels on any website.
- You can draw a line on a page to determine its dimensions.
- The width, height, top, and bottom can all be seen.
- Use the guides that extend beyond the ruler’s edges.
- It uses an “element mode”, to describe elements on the page by hovering over them.
This extension for Chrome is the best and allows you to see which color is being used on any website.
Simply place your cursor on any element of a webpage and you’ll know the value in hexadecimal or RGB.
It will be automatically copied to your clipboard when you click it!
ColorZilla: The main features of one of the most popular Chrome extensions
This extension is a Chrome extension that you should have in your browser. Here are the reasons:
- The website will allow you to search for any color that you desire.
- Displays RGB and HEX codes.
- You can easily paste colors to any application.
- Eyedropper: This tool will allow you to see the color of every pixel on the page.
07. Fonts Ninja
This Chrome extension allows you to find the font used by any website.
This extension will identify the font’s name. You can then search Google Fonts for it and download it.
Fonts Ninja: The Top Benefits of Adding this Chrome Extension
These features will be available to you if you add the Chrome extension to your browser:
- All fonts are available on the website.
- To see the font name as well as CSS properties, hover over the text.
- All sources can be saved and managed in one extension.
08. Window Resizer
As web designers, we know the importance of knowing how your design will appear on different screen sizes. A Chrome extension can help you do this.
Simply open the extension, and click on the preset viewports to see how your design scales across various sizes and platforms.
Window Resizer: The main features of this Chrome extension
This Chrome extension can save you a lot in production time. Here’s why:
- You can change the resolution of the screen in the same browser window. This allows you to simulate the look on different sites.
- It’s very helpful for web developers and web designers in the production process of any project.
- You can modify the resolution list to suit your needs.
09. Emoji Keyboard
This Chrome extension is for you if you are a designer of content for social media networks.
Emoji Keyboard: The main features of this plugin for Chrome
Install this Chrome plugin to give your Instagram and Facebook posts a very millennial feel.
- It supports all emojis found in social networks.
- It is easy to use: Search, select, copy, and paste wherever you like
This Chrome extension lets you design images that are optimized for social media platforms.
Pablo: The main features of the Chrome extension
Pablo is a Chrome extension that can help you save time if you need to create multiple images in different formats for each social media network.
- You can either choose from more than 600,000 images or upload your image.
- Choose the platform that interests you.
- To create your final design, add text and other filters.
- It supports Pinterest, Twitter, and Facebook formats.
Some more Chrome Extension Suggestions
11. Instant Wireframe
This Chrome extension lets you test the skeleton of any web page with its wireframes. This extension is useful for evaluating the structure of pages that are already online, particularly those from your competitors. This will help you determine the best place for each element and the final composition.
This extension is perfect for perfectionists who are passionate about designing websites. This extension is ideal for the last stages of the evaluation and start-up of a project, to make sure that the design is exactly as we envisioned it. This tool allows you to view the design of your website and the result in your browser. It overlays your design with semi-transparency.
This tool lets you experiment with CSS properties live. This tool allows you to modify the appearance of any website, or use functions already in the code. Stylebot Social is a sister extension that allows you to preview and install styles you have previously created and then share them with other designers.
Full Page Screen Capture will allow you to capture screenshots of all pages on the website. Simply click on the extension icon to open a new browser window that will allow you to capture the entire page.